2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 15, 2019 6:03 AM by Jim Dehner

Line Chart - Comparison With Peers

Lusiana Djie

In the picture above, I have a line chart showing a sales agent performance (Amy) in the past 6 weeks. I would like to have another line that shows her peers' perfomance, in order for her to check if she has been outperforming/underperforming. How could I achieve this? Especially when I already have a filter in place select only one person.

I'm unfortunately unable to share the workbook as it contains confidential information. Would appreciate if anyone has a solution to this, thanks in advance!

• 1. Re: Line Chart - Comparison With Peers
          Chris McClellan

Lusiana Djie wrote:

I'm unfortunately unable to share the workbook as it contains confidential information.

Understood, but can you recreate the workbook using some "fake" data ?

But quickly

- is Name a dimension at the moment ?

- why not just make it a multi-select filter ?

• 2. Re: Line Chart - Comparison With Peers
            Jim Dehner

It would be better to use your data to give you  a specific response - but see the attached superstore example - you will need to draw the analogy to your own data

the example uses sets - and a parameter to select the specific subcategory to compare to

this applies labels to the in and out set -

the create the viz

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.