This content has been marked as final. Show 5 replies
Try this approach,
- Assume [Profit Ratio] as your [DC%]
- I've modified your [DC % SECTION] calculated field logic.
- Once you done then drag [DC % SECTION] in columns shelf.
- Right Click+Drag, [Ship to] field in rows shelf and select COUNTD().
- Drag the [Ship to] in detail shelf. You'll have all the marks which represents the products.
- Finally add reference line to get the label of total count of the products.
Let us know if this help. Else share some sample mock up in packaged workbook.
Thank you for advice Mahfooh!!