2 Replies Latest reply on Jan 7, 2019 6:54 AM by kavi ram

Monitor Clients ID's from current status downgraded to new status after 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year

kavi ram

Hi Team, Zhouyi Zhang,

I ma trying to find the ID's where the status flag changes for one status to other status. I have attached the sample data workbook for reference.

Data description: 

WL flag and Default flag are the 2 status for the client and usually the client status is either WL flag or Default flag for a month.

So need to identify how many clients are from WL flag status(Y) turned to Default Flag(Y) after 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and 1 year for selected month. so here we can create parameter for 3 months, 6 months ,9 months & 1 year.

Example,

As per month of Nov 2018,

Client ID 5, 7 & 8 are Default client 'Y'  and if my parameter selection is 3 months then Client ID 8 meets the condition.

Client ID 8 was in WL status as 'Y'  from July 2018 to Oct 2018 continuously and then for Nov 2018 it becomes Default flag status as 'Y' .

Whereas Client 5 & 7 are not meets the condition as 8 and final output will be Client 8.

Similarly for 6 months, 9 months & 1 year.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kavi