5 Replies Latest reply on Dec 14, 2018 3:56 AM by ruchi Thaker

Weekly Customer Performance

ruchi Thaker

clipboard-image.png

Hello,
      I need a similar graph with 52 week -
      1) New Customer Added will include (Part A) Weekly Revenue of Customers that came on board for the first time in the respective week and (Part b) Customers that came back (re active) in the Respective Week
      eg1. Say In Week 3 a customer were added for the 1st time so require its Count and Revenue added in the same week
      eq2 In Week 1 the customer were added and in week 2 customer became inactive and in week 3 the customer came back again. So I require Count and Revenue of the same week

2) Require Count and Revenue Gain and Revenue Loss from the existing Customers.

3). Customer that we lost in the week

I am able to identify new Customers (Part A) and Lost Customers. But unable to get revenue Part B of New Customers added and Performance increase decrease.

So every week there will be 5 set of customers. This graph will show stats for 52 weeks WOW same as the quarterly graph shown above
      1. New Customer this will be "New Accounts" (Part A)
      2. Customer we manage to bring back - this will added under "New Accounts" (Part b) (Need to show Revenue added amount along with the Count of customers in the graph)
      3. Existing customer that had a positive impact compared to previous week - It will be shown under "Performance increase" (Need to show Revenue increase amount along with the Count of customers in the graph)

4. Existing customer that had a Negative impact compared to previous week - It will be shown under "Performance decrease" (Need to show Revenue decrease amount along with the Count of customers in the graph)

5. Customer that we lost in the week. These customers was active in the previous week and went inactive in the current week.

Thanks in advance,
      Ruchi

Message was edited by: ruchi Thaker