2 Replies Latest reply on Dec 3, 2018 2:47 PM by jon rios

multiple parameter drop down, of same one

jon rios

hello, i have a chart that is connected to a paramater that has 6 calculation attached to it (Sales, Profit, Expenses, etc, etc)

my manager is requesting i make 6 charts with 6 parameters, so the user can pick which parameter they want to see next to each other....  from what i understand you can only bring in 1 parameter drop-down per dashboard.... if this is the limitation, how could i pull this off?

thanks for any help

• 1. Re: multiple parameter drop down, of same one
          Deepak Rai

You can have multiple Parameters, But They Would Work across Entire Workbook Means all Sheets and you can Control how to Setup Calculations to Control every parameter.

• 2. Re: multiple parameter drop down, of same one
            jon rios

i am not sure I understand you...

what i want is the same parameter 6x.  i want to create the same chart 6x in the dashboard, each chart would have the same parameter drop-down (sales, profit, expenses, etc).  The user could select which metric they want to see in the charts... so technically a user can select Sales 6 times, 1 per chart...  from what i understand you can only bring in the paramter 1x per dashboard, so given my managers request. how do i accomplish this?

hope that make more sense