1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 30, 2018 6:06 AM by dimitra.mari.0

Can I select specific values of a parameter to affect specific charts in a dashboard?

dimitra.mari.0

Hello all,

I am interested in something very specific and  I cannot find a relative example, so I need your help!

I have a dashboard with 3 charts. Two of them use quarterly data and the third has values for both quarterly and annual data.

I have a parameter with quarterly and annual dates (string), as follow:   2016

2016Q1

2016Q2

2016Q3

2016Q4

2017

2017Q1

2017Q2

2017Q3

2017Q4

2018Q1

2018Q2

If I apply the parameter as it is now on the dashboard, I will get values for quarterly data, but when I select an annual date the two charts will disappear completely.

My question:

Can I set somehow whenever the length of the parameter is 6 (LEN([parameter])), all of the charts will show the corresponding values, but whenever it is 4 (annual data) only the third chart to be affected?

Any suggestion is welcomed