I need help is addressing this business problem.
Assume we have x products (8 in this example) that can be compared by selecting a few lists of products.
Selection 1 = B, C, E (Product filter selection)
Selection 2 = C, E, F, G, H (Duplicate of Product Selection filter Selection)
1. This results in an unselected product (A & B) - I would like to create a dynamic set which can have only A&D - I don't know how to do create this set in the tableau and Is it possible using the filters or any alternate multi-select option for user interface to select the group list?
2. This results in set A & B - I would like to create dynamic set A which will have all selected objects in the filter (Product filter) - I don't know how to do create this set in tableau and Is it possible using the filters?
3. This results in combined Set(A & B) - I would like to create a combined set joining Set A & B on self join which will result in (C&E) - I don't know how to do create this set in the tableau and Is it possible using the filters?
1. Whether dynamic set from filter selection is possible? i.e Creating set A with selected values (B,C,E) or what ever will be selected and Set B with (C,E,F,G,H) and combined set (C,E)
2. We need dynamic size for the venn
3. Clicking on Set A (128) or Set B (340) or Common (108) Data should list the Products in Datasheet section.
Any alternate approach and Idea to solve this business use case in tableau dashboard is appreciated. Thanks.
I tried blending two data source still it does join and filters won't work. I am stuck and not sure how to proceed on this use case.