This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
There are a couple of options outlined in the article below...
Option 1: Export from Tableau Desktop.
- Download the workbook from Tableau Server.
- Open the downloaded workbook in Tableau Desktop.
- Select Worksheet > Export > Crosstab to Excel.
Option 2: Format the fields that are incorrectly summed to display with decimals.
- Open the workbook in Tableau Desktop.
- Right-click the field you want to edit in the Measures pane and select Default Properties > Number Format.
- Choose Number (Custom).
- Under Decimal Places, select at least 2, then click OK.
This does not solve my issue..