3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 15, 2018 10:35 AM by Stephen Groff

Calculation Help Needed!

Stephen Groff

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around a problem.

I have a list of [Idea ID]

[STATUS]

Some are 'In-Process'

Some are 'Past Due'

Some are 'Closed'

Past Due = Older than 30 Days

I have a [Start Date] of the Idea ID

I have a [Finish Date] of the Idea ID

Question:  How many total 'Past Due' Alerts still existed at the end of each month (including all the 'Past Due' alerts from previous months that still weren't 'Closed'?

The trouble is.... my time series is based on the [START DATE]

I have a [calculation1] that works... but it's only accounting for the [Idea ID] that were started in that particular month. I need to look at all ideas in the current month and all previous months; no matter when they were started.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 1. Re: Calculation Help Needed!
          Ombir Rathee

On the basis of attached workbook, can you give some examples of your expected output ?

• 2. Re: Calculation Help Needed!
            Stephen Groff

For example:

March = All past due ideas for the month of March and any Past Due ideas still left over from Previous Months

April = All Past Due ideas for the month of April and any Past Due ideas still left over from Previous Months

May  = All Past Due ideas for the month of May and any Past Due ideas still left over from Previous Months

June = All Past Due ideas for the month of June and any Past Due ideas still left over from Previous Months

July = All Past Due ideas for the month of July and any Past Due ideas still left over from Previous Months

August = All Past Due ideas for the month of August and any Past Due ideas still left over from Previous Months

etc. etc.

My time series is based on [Start Date - Actual] so it throws my numbers off

• 3. Re: Calculation Help Needed!
              Stephen Groff

THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!