1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 31, 2018 7:20 AM by Cédric Tran

Can I include / exclude dashboards from a workbook each time I go to a meeting?

WILL THOMAS

I have created 8 dashboards for our sales team to take with them when they meet our clients.

4 of the dashboards are standard and will be used in all meetings with all clients. The other 4 dashboards are more ad hoc and I want the sales person to be able to select the dashboards he/she wants to present before going into a meeting.

Is this possible or is there a good way of going about this?

• 1. Re: Can I include / exclude dashboards from a workbook each time I go to a meeting?
          Cédric Tran

Hi Will,

Here is my suggestion:

Objective: create path in dashboards you want to display that lead from each dashboard to an other. This way, your user will not use the tab and do not display "ad hoc dashboard" tab during the visit.

Exemple:

Dashboard 1: menu

Dasboard 2 to 5: your Dashboards

On the Menu Dashboard, create links to the Dashboard you can display.

On each of the Dashboards, create a link to others and to go back to the Menu.

You may have to create dummy tab to put the ad hoc dashboard on the right side, this way, people would not be tempted to click on them.

To create a link:

1. create a simple viz that will act as a link

2. use dashboard action to make this viz, a bouton to open the other dashboard

Cedric