1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 11, 2018 12:47 AM by Chris McClellan

How to Customize tableau Tool tip.

Sandeep A

Hello ,

I have created a parameter that shows the percentage difference between present year and previous years  ytd , mtd, qtd calculations up on selection .

now i want to customize my tool tip to show the measure values of those calculations

here is the view i want to see:

if i click ytd it gives me a percentage calculation of 12% and if i hover over the calculation i want to see the measures (i.e 2017_ytd  88

2018_ytd  100)

similarly

if i click mtd it gives me a percentage calculation of 10% and if i hover over the calculation i want to see the measures (i.e 2017_mtd  90

2018_mtd  100)

and

if i click qtd it gives me a percentage calculation of 2% and if i hover over the calculation i want to see the measures (i.e 2017_qtd  98

2018_qtd  100)