0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 26, 2018 1:46 AM by Subhashini Gadesina

Need Calculation for Weekday and Week Number Average Sales between Start Date and End Date Parameters

Subhashini Gadesina

Hi

I'm looking for solution for the below 3 points which I have attached the Power point Presentation with the mentions.

Slide1 - I have created Parameters for Start Date and End Date - Here end date I have selected 14th but in data table we have data till 13th only-please suggest how can we show  14th data with out selecting end date 15th and even with out mention the time like (11:59:59 PM)

Slide2 - Here I have created parameters of Start date and end date, I need to show a average sales amount by weekday like (Sundays average till Saturday’s average.) Suppose we have 3 sundays are there in selected period ( sum of sales amount in sundays/ no of sundays) like this I want to calculate in tablaeau. Please help me with the calculations like below

Slide3 - Here I have created parameters of Start date and end date, I need to show a average sales amount by week number like (week39 average, week40 average and week 41 average.) Here in week 41 we have only 5 values. Here it needs to be calculated according to the days (sum of sales amount for the week 41/no of days in a week 41). Please suggest the calculation for this . Like below

Thanks In Advance

Regards,

Subhashini