You Can use Google for help.
Hi @Judy Zhou
By choosing to test at a conference, please be aware there may be environmental factors such as noise,
variable room temperature, unfamiliar hardware, etc. during your exam. Your exam will be proctored to
ensure the testing environment remains fair and compliant. You are expected to adhere to the following:
• All cell phones and smart watches must be off and stored away in your pocket or bag/backpack.
• Your desk must be clear of all unauthorized papers and pens. You cannot write during your exam.
• You cannot talk to yourself or other people in the room.
• You must keep your eyes on your own computer screen.
• You must use the restroom prior to the start of your exam.
Please mark this answer as correct answer or helpful if you find helpful.