1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 24, 2018 1:05 AM by Mahfooj Khan

how to remove sheet boundary in dashboard in entire view mode for the sheet?

sudip midya

Hi,

I have a simple dashboard which looks like this:

dashboard.jpg

The dashboard contains of 2 sheets(view of each sheet is: Entire view, which I must do in order to get this size), Now, the main thing is when I hover over the sheets I get an outline(blue colour) like as shown, can I remove this? In presentation mode, however I don't see it. That's also okay, but if I try to move this sheet to the left, it eats a part of the green sheet. So, its very important for me to get rid of this blue boundary. Please let me know if there is any way. I am sorry for not able to put the twbx file, but if needed will try to create something.

Thanks,

Sudip

• 1. Re: how to remove sheet boundary in dashboard in entire view mode for the sheet?
          Mahfooj Khan

Hi,

As per my understanding there is no way to hide the outline while hovering over any sheet. One quick question are you using floating worksheets? If yes then try to put those sheets in a horizontal container.

If you've put your worksheets in a container then check the properties like you have pinned any of the worksheet which causes one worksheet occupies the large real estate of your dashboard whereas other worksheets using less space.

However, if it doesn't help then it will be helpful if you share some sample mock up data in packaged workbook.

Mahfooj