Something similar to this. Appreciate if you can share the steps.
Thanks in advance.
Steps as below:
1. Take the date field onto Column shelf as shown in the screenshot
2. Take the dimension of your choice in the row shelf and and hide the headers of the Row field (in the ex: Sub-Category1)
3. Take the measure field (ex: Sum(Sales)) onto color shelf and edit the color based on your choice.
4. In the marks card change the marks type to Bar
5. Take the (Number of Records) field onto Size in the Marks card as per the screenshot and change the aggregation to Minimum
6. Put the size to maximum in the Marks card.
7. Change the color of the sheet to Dark or any color of your choice.
If this helps please mark the answer as helpful or correct.
I have tried to replicate the same using Sample superstore data. Please go through it if this helps.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create a rank_unique calculation
2. Place order-date and rank pills in desired place and select highlighted table viz
3. Put subcategory in details section and compute rank using subcategory value
4. Select Highlighted option from labels marks
5. Put the sheet in a dashboard and create a Highlighted action and pass only subcategory to the same sheet
Your workbook is ready!!
Let me know if this helped.
I dont see any attachment. Please can you share the attachment (in Tableau 10.3 version)
Hi Sushant, I managed to create the chart; but stuck up with Sort. How should i sort so that Rank 1 appears in the first over the years.