This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
We can play with containers. BTW they are super powerful! And very annoying
Let's imagine the scenario:
- You have some objects with one size (25px height)
- You have some objects with another size (50px height)
I would do that:
- Create vertical container
- Create another 2 vertical containers and move objects with the same size into it
- Now, move both containers with objects to first big vertical container
- Aaaand... The magic time! - for vertical containers we can set and fix height, so for both internal containers we set height according to total height - 125px & 150px. Now, using elementary mathematics you can set sizes for internal objects
- For horizontal - we can fix width! Just add it to dashboard, move you big vertical container into horizontal and set the width. Don't forget to add blank object!
- Job's done!
- You also can change Outer paddings to 1px. Not sure how Tableau still shows 25px with outer paddings=4, but that is another story
Hope that helps
set_size_containers.twb 14.0 KB