2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 12, 2018 5:29 PM by Shinichiro Murakami

LOD Exclude

Scott Schmeling

Hi,

I am having an issue with an LOD Exclude perhaps someone can help me with.

No matter what I do for the exclude- the number acts as a table calc almost.  If you look at the attached WB, you will notice that there are two LODs:  Each one is designed to theoretically maintain the final numbers no matter what WN_Season is filtered to.  However the minute I select a number on the WN_Season, the exclude statement seems to fail and it recalculates the LOD.

It would be easier to look at the WB than to explain- this was done in 10.5.  The final result should be that no matter which WN_Season(s) are selected via the filter the following fields should stay the same.

SUM of LOD Total Success:  {Exclude [WN_Season]: Sum({Include [PC], [ED UNITS]: Sum([Successful Opps])})}

SUM of LOD Total Opps:  {Exclude [WN_Season]: Sum({Include [PC], [ED UNITS]: Sum([Total Opps])})}

Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has been driving me and the rest of the team crazy, trying to get it to work.

Thanks,