2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 8, 2018 7:37 AM by Shinichiro Murakami

Problem with Start and End Month Date range Parameter and filter

Janice Ip

My Case is interesting. The following is my Dashboard. As you can see I'm allowing my user to compare data side by side and selecting the data they want (Year and Country)

Now I want to create Date Range but it's not working. (Main problem. There are missing months and not always showing up)

So because month is a date so using normal methods I could not get the differences like the following if I've used Month(Date) in the column.

To mitigate this problem I've created a new calculation to give a string of the month name base on Month([month]) = # so that no matter the year

(Pretty Smart on my Part HAHAHAHAHHA)

Any way it worked now I have another problem

Now I want to create Date Range but it's not working (Main problem. There are missing months and not always showing up)

This is what I've got

As you could see there are missing month in between and I don't understand why

I'm done 3 major things

First Created a calculation to allow Month label to equal to month part of the date

Next I've created End and start month Parameter using the value from Month Label

Last I've Created a date range calculation which is [Month label] <= [End Month] AND [Month label] >= [Start Month]

Please help Me thank you