2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 3, 2018 7:24 AM by Sonia Sawhney

Mutliple Donut Charts?

Sonia Sawhney

I'm trying to create multiple donut charts that show applications by product for various employers. I cannot figure out why I can't get the donut chart visual to show for the different employer names (in columns) - but it will only show for one. I have trafficked product on color so i'm not sure what the problem is? Can anyone help me figure it out?

• 1. Re: Mutliple Donut Charts?
          Sonia Sawhney

I think I figured it out, I had to take my measure onto angle, in addition to size!

• 2. Re: Mutliple Donut Charts?
            swaroop.gantela

Sonia,

I wasn't able to get to the data in your workbook, I think you will need to extract the data first

before packaging it:

Packaged workbooks: when, why, how

However, it seemed to appear that you might potentially have proprietary data in your workbook

that you may not want up on a public forum. You may better served by creating a small set

of fake data in a format similar to your true setup.

Not seeing the data, it looked like your pills were set up correctly.

I mocked up something with Superstore. You can also try modifying that to more closely match yours.

Lastly, you could post a screenshot of what you are seeing and what you would like it to look like.

Please see workbook v10.3 attached in the Forum Thread.