*Just to double check
Thank You Very Much for your time and response Man Tsui.
Sorry in case of i am not clear with my question,
1. I have a web Page with in which i am displaying the visualization in a Iframe.
2, On top of the Web Page, I have a Menu where the Menu Items will be the list of Report Names from Tableau Server. (As of now i have about 100 Reports that may eventually grouped further)
3. Based on the Roles of the logged in Users all the reports may not be shown under the Menu.
Ex: User A will have only 10 and B may have 15 and C may have all of them displayed and he should be able to select any report that he would like to see
4. Using the example here https://bl.ocks.org/darshit-shah/0cda3feb94cf55ddcb70e0117b1b127c
I got all the reports names that user is entitled to see ( i have implemented Groups and Row Level Security)
5. The column from Step which the Report Name, i want to divert and display it as links under Menu from which user can click and nabigate
6.Precisely Step # 5 is what i am looking for...
Hope i am clear now and thanks again for your reply
Thank you for the added clarification.
Perhaps this is one strategy you can try (I have not implemented on this before):
Step 1: Create a hidden sheet with calculated field for USERNAME() and/or USERDOMAIN()
- Make sure you double check this with your organization's IT security and database administrator. You need to get your organization's IT security blessing on this.
Disclaimer: I'm not a database administrator, I'm actually an accountant.