Can you provide your packaged workbook (twbx) with the data extracted in it?
- Remove 'Multiple Values' from Color
- Color by SUM(Value)
- Click on the Color mark
- Select the 'Red-Blue Diverging' palette
- Check the box for 'Reversed'
- There are other properties you can set such as 'Step Size'
Hope this helps,
If this post helps to resolve the challenge please mark it 'This helped me' and/or 'Correct Answer'. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution. Happy dashboarding!
Is this the expected output?
If yes, then you need to do 2 things:
1. Set the sort order for the Sum Value, Body New, Make (Combined) dimension as shown below:
2. Now, set the colors as shown below:
Hope this helps.
Problem_StackedBars.twbx 215.3 KB