1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 14, 2018 1:17 PM by Naveen B

Apply a filter to multiple sheets but then remove the connection

nikhil.jog

I can create a filter and apply it to multiple sheets using below

But in such case, when I change values in that filter all underlying worksheets show that change. I would like to remove that functionality and one way to do is remove that filter from selected worksheets. But I don't want that. I would like to keep that filter on both sheets but I would like to just break the connection so that changing the filter on one sheet wont affect the other sheet. Is there a way to do the same?

Obviously I could apply that filter to each sheet individually but I would like to avoid the same if possible

• 1. Re: Apply a filter to multiple sheets but then remove the connection
          Naveen B

Hi Nikhil,

One way would be apply the filter to all the worksheets you want

and go to each and every sheet and click on the filter and Select "Only this worksheet"

With apply to worksheets its a combine you cant break the connection once you apply only way you need to do is by applying to all and then selecting only this worksheet

With this you can eliminate the drag and drop to filter in every worksheet

Hope this helps plz mark this answer as correct or helpful to close the thread

BR,

NB