Here are a few:
1. You will need to ensure that the column names remain the same and they are very much case-sensitive.
2. You will need to ensure that the data types remain the same.
3. Not all SQL server functions may be the same in Oracle. So, you may need to replace with equivalent functions.
4. You may need to update any aliases manually in the new data source.
5. All color formatting could be lost and may need to be manually set again.
Thanks for the response
Do we have any exact procedure how to shift SQL data model to Oracle ?
No exact procedure as such but this is what I do:
1. Create a new data source;
2. Replace the old data source with the new one and see what all breaks due to name changes, and then revert as before;
3. Make changes to the query to fix the name changes;
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 till all the query issues are resolved;
5. Set aliases for the values, where applicable;
6. Set colors and other formatting as required for all the values, where applicable.