1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 24, 2018 4:02 AM by Ciara Brennan

Hello, can any one help with this error, "The custom geocoding folder c:\programfiles\tableau\tableau 10.5\local\data has error"

Keerthi  Nik

Hello, can any one help with this error,I am getting from yesterday after installing updates to tableau desktop

"The custom geocoding folder c:\programfiles\tableau\tableau 10.5\local\data has error".

this is the error details

The custom geocoding data source C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 10.5\local\data\Airport.tds contains errors: Firebird database error 335544344: I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "GEOCODING.FDB" -Error while trying to open file -The system cannot find the file specified. Unable to connect to the file "GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 10.5\local\data\AreaCode.tds contains errors: Firebird database error 335544344: I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "GEOCODING.FDB" -Error while trying to open file -The system cannot find the file specified. Unable to connect to the file "GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 10.5\local\data\City.tds contains errors: Firebird database error 335544344: I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "GEOCODING.FDB" -Error while trying to open file -The system cannot find the file specified. Unable to connect to the file "GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 10.5\local\data\CMSA.tds contains errors: Firebird database error 335544344: I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "GEOCODING.FDB" -Error while trying to open file -The system cannot find the file specified. Unable to connect to the file "GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 10.5\local\data\Congress.tds contains errors: Firebird database error 335544344: I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "GEOCODING.FDB" -Error while trying to open file -The system cannot find the file specified. Unable to connect to the file "GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 10.5\local\data\Country.tds contains errors: Firebird database error 335544344: I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "GEOCODING.FDB" -Error while trying to open file -The system cannot find the file specified. Unable to connect to the file "GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 10.5\local\data\County.tds contains errors: Firebird database error 335544344: I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "GEOCODING.FDB" -Error while trying to open file -The system cannot find the file specified. Unable to connect to the file "GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 10.5\local\data\NUTS.tds contains errors: Firebird database error 335544344: I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "GEOCODING.FDB" -Error while trying to open file -The system cannot find the file specified. Unable to connect to the file "GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 10.5\local\data\State.tds contains errors: Firebird database error 335544344: I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "GEOCODING.FDB" -Error while trying to open file -The system cannot find the file specified. Unable to connect to the file "GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.

The custom geocoding data source C:\Program Files\Tableau\Tableau 10.5\local\data\ZipCode.tds contains errors: Firebird database error 335544344: I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "GEOCODING.FDB" -Error while trying to open file -The system cannot find the file specified. Unable to connect to the file "GEOCODING.FDB". Check that the file exists and that you have sufficient access privileges for it.