6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 7, 2018 11:17 AM by Barb Reiser

Calc Help

Barb Reiser

I need to figure out how stop a Null value from affecting my scores. There was no QA for Orange so that put the value as Null which is fine, but the QA Score field, I want it to show 5 if QA is Null. It's also affecting the Avg Score making that Null. Any ideas how to fix this? Workbook is attached, sheet 3.

• 1. Re: Calc Help
          Jim Dehner

Hi

this will put a 5 in the null in the QA score  - didn't see where you compute the AVG - but us my formula in the avg and it should work

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

• 2. Re: Calc Help
            Barb Reiser

Thanks Jim. That seems to resolve the first part of my issue. I'll see what I can do about the Avg Score, maybe repost another question for it if I can't figure it out.

Thanks!

Barb

• 3. Re: Calc Help
              Jim Dehner

I just could not find the avg in your viz - just post the calc and I will look at it

Thanks

Jim

• 4. Re: Calc Help
                Barb Reiser

I think I just need to replace the measures with the new ones with the IFNULL formula you gave.

It's listed as Avg Score

IF ATTR([Agent LOB]) = "Care Agent" THEN ([Score]+[ADH Score]+[QA Score])/3

ELSEIF ATTR([Agent LOB]) = "Sales Agent" THEN ([Score]+[ADH Score]+[QA Score]+[AOV Score]+[Close Rate Score])/5

END

• 5. Re: Calc Help
                  Jim Dehner

Hi I just dropped in the JD score into the formula and it produced this result

also when you are adding (or doing other arithmetic) a good practice is to wrap each measure in ZN()  just in case there are nulls in the data

Jim

If this posts assists in resolving the question, please mark it helpful or as the 'correct answer' if it resolves the question. This will help other users find the same answer/resolution.  Thank you.

1 of 1 people found this helpful
                  • 6. Re: Calc Help
                    Barb Reiser

Thanks Jim. I did a new formula for QA using the ZN and that resolves the Null issue as well.