2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2018 1:47 AM by RAHUL Puri

Tabjolt throwing an Error with Unable to get instance for Category

RAHUL Puri

Hi Tableau Community,

While Testing my Server,I came across following issue. Could you please help me to solve this issue.The Error  shown in below

Error Unable to get instances for category Processor of host tableau. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: The network path was not found

Error Unable to get instances for category Process of host tableau. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: The network path was not found

Error Unable to get instances for category Network Interface of host tableau. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: The network path was not found

Error Unable to get instances for category Memory of host tableau. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: The network path was not found

Error Unable to get instances for category LogicalDisk of host tableau. Skip collecting perf counters for the category. Exception Message: The network path was not found

Thanks,

Rahul Puri