1) Place both the sheets in a dashboard.
2) Tool Bar --> Dashboard --> Actions
3) A popup window will appear like below --> Click Filter
4) Select the Source Sheet as "Sheet 1" in your case
5) Select the target sheet as "Sheet 4" in your case
6) Click on the Target Filters --> Selected fields like highlighted above
7) Click on Add Filter
based on your sheet 1
8) You will get a popup like below
9) Drop down the Field section select the dimension 1 in both source and target
10) repeat the step 9 for dimension 2
Whenever you click on 23 you will get 23 values
Hope this helps kindly mark this answer as correct and helpful so that it will help others
Thanks for your response.But all dimension1 is not a single dimension. Those are independent calculated fields displayed as rows.