2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 27, 2018 7:36 AM by Fábio Rocha

Sum of Sales of last 12 months + previous last 12 months

Fábio Rocha

Hello everyone,

I need to create a chart as below, where a bar is showing the sales of the last 12 months and another bar the sales of the previous last 12 months.

The end-user must be allowed to choose the month so, if for example, he chooses the month May, then one bar should display sum of sales of June 2017 until May 2018, and another bar should display the sum of sales of June 2016 to May 2017.

I've looked around some other threads, but I just can't seem to reuse or take it from there to create my calculations.

Here is what I need the dash to look like:

Thanks in advance!

• 1. Re: Sum of Sales of last 12 months + previous last 12 months
          suman kumar

Hi,

Here I have attached one workbook. Please go through it and let me know if you face any difficulty to understand it.

Screen Shot 2018-08-27 at 5.48.21 PM.png

Best

Suman

• 2. Re: Sum of Sales of last 12 months + previous last 12 months
            Fábio Rocha

Hi Suman,

Maybe my explanation wasn't correct. I don't want to have months or years in the view.

One bar should represent the last 12 months prior to the month selected by the end-user, and another bar should represent the 12 months prior to those. So, two bars for each store.

If the end-user selects May from a filter or possibly a parameter then the blue bar should represent the sum of sales of the period from June 2017 to May 2018 for each store. The green bar should represent the sum of sales of the period from June 2016 to May 2017 for each store.

If the end-user selects February the blue bar should represent the sum of sales of the period from March 2017 to February 2018 for each store. The green bar should represent the sum of sales of the period from March 2016 to February 2017 for each store.

And so on.

Thanks again!