You can do that.
1) I assume your x-axis is a date, so start by dragging your date up to Columns
2) Drag Measure Values to rows. All your measures will now be plotted.
3) On the Measure Values card, simply delete the pills for the measures you do not want to plot.
4) Drag Measure Names to the color card so each one will get its own color. You'll now have three colored lines.
5) Change the mark type to Area.
6) Go to Analysis | Stack Marks | Off.
Note: This approach will work for any number of different measures.
See attached using the superstore data.
Three Measures.twbx 2.4 MB
Thanks a lot Ken! It works, didn't see that "Global" measure.