4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2018 7:01 AM by Ranga Reddy P

Show Fiscal Year for a particular user/segment and Calendar Year for remaining.

Ranga Reddy  P

Hi,

I'm very new to tableau, Can someone please help me out to sort out my Problem.

There is a dashboard which has monthly and quarterly views for different users at calendar year level.

Now the requirement is to show the quarterly and monthly views at fiscal year other than calendar year for a particular user/segment.

Attached the dashboard file for reference, Questions that need to be solved is

1) If any one selects Consumer then my entire view as to change to Fiscal year level else need to show Calendar year level.

2) Lets say if anyone select Corporate from segment and year 2015 from year of order date and quarterly from views then visualization has to be at calendar year

Year Calculations: 2015 Jan-Dec

Quarterly View:(Jan-Mar -Q1, Apr-Jun-Q2 So on)

Monthly View:(Jan,Feb,Mar So on)

3) Lets say if anyone select Consumer from segment and year 2015 from year of order date and quarterly from views then level the visualization has to be at Fiscal year

Year Calculations: 2014 Jul- 2015 Jun

Quarterly View:([2014 Jul - 2014 Sep] Q1, [2014 Oct - 2014 Dec] Q2, [2015 Jan -2015 Mar] Q3 so on)

Monthly View:(2014 July,Aug,Sep So on)

Thanks in advance.