3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 31, 2018 3:18 PM by Peter Fakan

Fonts in Tableau

Byron Orellana

Hello;

I have the attached workbook. The font under Inclearings was created by someone who is no longer at the company. I added the other two blocks for Adjustments and Returns. I want the font of the blocks I added the same as the one under Inclearings. I looked at the format of the original font and I can't figure out how to make them equal. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to accomplish this?

Thanks.

• 1. Re: Fonts in Tableau
          Peter Fakan

Hi Byron,

I'm not 100% sure what you are looking for but I am making the assumption that you want to copy the format of 'Inclearings' to the 'Adjustments' title.

I did this in a couple of steps;

Step 1 - create title field in the Adjustments Volume dataset (I did this step because I couldn't find anything that looked like a title field in your Adjustments Volume dataset)

Step 2 - Drop onto viz

Step 3 - inspect the format of the element you wish to copy

Step 4 - return to Adjustments Volume sheet and replicate format settings

and done !

HTH 18.1 attached

Peter

• 2. Re: Fonts in Tableau
            Byron Orellana

Hi Peter;

Sorry, I was not clear. I want the format of the numbers to be the same. Notice that the 3 in 308.9K under Inclearings is different than the 3 in 3.65K under Return Items. And the 172 under adjustments is totally different.

Thanks.

• 3. Re: Fonts in Tableau
              Peter Fakan

Hi Byron,

No problems the menu for that is in a different location.

Copy that format across to your new sheet

HTH

Peter