1 of 1 people found this helpful
You should be able to replicate this just as they've done by simply dragging Status onto the Filters pane and filter accordingly.
- for the Circle graph, have Date on the details as to make individual circles per date (which can lead to darker shades based on frequency.
- divided by 31: I do not see this in any fields that are used
- you will get the average by hour for days that had a call in that hour
- this could be off, however, as if you only have calls at 1am for 5 days of the month, it would calculate the average for those 5 days, when you probably would want to have all other 26 days in the month taken into consideration
- to make this dynamic you'd want to calculate total days in the month on the fly, maybe something like this:
DATEADD("month", 1, DATETRUNC("month", WINDOW_MIN(MIN([Date])))) -
One other caveat, if you don't have data at every hour for the Statuses you've mentioned, you may need to make a new volume calculation:
WHEN "Diverted" THEN Volume
WHEN "Abandoned" THEN Volume
WHEN "Answered" THEN Volume
With this you can still show all hours while only showing the call volume of interest.
Hope this helps get you going!
Hi Bryce, many thanks for the reply and providing solutions to the average calculation based on the number of days of data in the month and also the new calculation for the volume.
I used both in my workbook and they worked perfectly!
Will do some more checks now to see if there any issues but so far so good!
Huzzah! Glad you sorted it out. I saw you asked a question earlier about using the above calculation to get the average - presume you figured that out then, too?
It's a nice dashboard to replicate as well!