1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 21, 2018 8:37 AM by Ritesh Bisht

Date range slider showing "Non-Null values" in "Image" download from the Tableau server

Purushotham L

Hi,

In order to have the date slider show only the relevant range values in accordance with other filters selected, I selected the "Non-Null" values in the date range filter.

The date range filter works fine and the range filter changes according to the other filters selected. However, after publishing the dashboard to the Tableau server, when I download the image from the Tableau server, I am seeing "Non-Null values" appears for the date range filter in the image. Please advise how to get rid of the same.

• 1. Re: Date range slider showing "Non-Null values" in "Image" download from the Tableau server
          Ritesh Bisht

Hi Purushotham,

You can just make use of Calculation instead of filtering directly at Date.

ISNULL( Order Date) and drag the same to Filter and select False  (or select True with Exclude ticked )

This should help your case (I hope so because image is trying to tell that you have made filter at order date ,  by doing above you are not doing filtering directly at filter but doing indirectly with calculation   )

All the best !

Thanks,

Ritesh

Please mark the answer as CORRECT/HELPFUL if it really helped you so that it can help others as well.