We have a job opening for a SQL/Tableau developer at HelioMetrics. If you or someone you know is looking for a new opportunity, please contact us at email@example.com
HelioMetrics is a leading advanced drug diversion software platform. Its proprietary Diversion Triangulation™ methodology, along with behavior analytics, gives healthcare systems and pharmacies a closed loop process for the precise monitoring, detection and investigation of drug diversion while validating compliance to medication handling policies. More information can be found on our website at HelioMetrics – Healthcare Rx Drug Diversion and Pharmacy Diversion Monitoring
Business Intelligence and Data Solutions Analyst (SQL and Tableau)
The Job Summary
Reporting to the Director of Data Management and Analytics, the Business Intelligence and Data Solutions Analyst will be a vital link between our information technology capacity and our business objectives by supporting and ensuring the successful completion of analytical, building, testing and deployment tasks for HelioMetrics product’s features, and other roles as needed. This is not a telecommuting position. This position will require you to work out of our St. Louis Park, MN office. Relocation assistance is not being offered.
HelioMetrics is seeking dynamic, high integrity who is adaptable and innovative, possesses strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills, and is a team player that enjoys the challenge of a fast-paced service-based environment.
The Ideal Candidate:
You will use statistical methods, your knowledge of healthcare data and data visualization tools to help the team develop, build and maintain customer visualizations. Because we receive data tables from many sources, experience with relational databases, including structure and design, will help you help us.
- Participate in multiple projects concurrently to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Understand database structure and processes and contribute to the development and execution of effective data mining processes, including but not limited to: dataset preparation; data cleaning; data exploration; modeling; model deployment; and model assessment.
- Collaborate and document customer business requirements in order to analyze, design, build, test, deliver and maintain HelioMetrics solutions.
- Employ SQL to construct datasets from various databases/tables, ensure data quality and otherwise prepare datasets for customer use.
- Perform quality assurance.
- Help design, document and maintain system processes.
- Report on common sources of technical issues or questions and make recommendations to product team.
- Communicate key insights and findings to product team
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve HelioMetrics analytics capabilities, solutions and platforms, discover issues and deliver better value to the customer.
- Other roles as needed.
- Is organized, detail-oriented, and QA-focused.
- Is an intelligent, analytical and creative problem solver.
- 2-3 years’ worth architecting business intelligence, ETL, application, and database experience.
- 2-3 years’ worth hands-on SQL development and data modeling.
- 2-3 years’ worth of experience analyzing complex data, managing multiple projects with increasing difficulty and complexity, and developing sophisticated reports and visualizations.
- 2-3 years’ worth experience working with EDI files.
- 2-3 years’ worth experience working with Tableau.
- Extensive computer software skills with other programs such as Access, OLAP, and Microsoft Excel required.
- Ability to solve advanced-level, complicated problems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism, confidence, and sincerity.
- Ability to multi-task, self-motivate, exercise excellent time management, and meet multiple deadlines.
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and organization.
- Ability to provide and receive constructive job and/or industry related feedback.
- Ability to exercise sound discretion and strict maintenance of confidentiality of all confidential and sensitive communications and information.
- Ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to put clients’ business goals ahead of their own and have a strong work ethic.
- Agile enough to work in a fast-paced environment but able to understand the needs of our customers, both large and small.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field required
Other Employment Conditions:
Employees will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement, undergo and pass a background check and a drug testing prior to employment.
HelioMetrics offers a professional environment and flexible compensation packages. Candidates must have the drive to continually be challenged in a growing industry, proven integrity and business ethics, and able to contribute to the success and growth of HelioMetrics.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to diversity in our workforce. We are dedicated to attracting and retaining the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or status of veteran status of the Armed Forces, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law. We promote a drug free environment.
To apply for this position:
Please send a copy of your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without salary requirements will not be reviewed.