1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 12, 2018 10:45 AM by kunal.dongre.0

Show all records in a list with 0 if data does not exist

Gaurav Gupta

Hello Everyone,

there is date slider on my dashboard and based on that date I am populating below mentioned list. Client is asking to show all resources all the time. count can be zero if it does not fall in that STEP_COMPLERTED _DATE range.

As of now, in my list (as shown in second screenshot) list gets shorten when we move slider.

Kindly help.

• 1. Re: Show all records in a list with 0 if data does not exist
          kunal.dongre.0

As the STEP_COMPLETED_DATE is a filter, it will reduce the dataset. One way that I can think of to always have the dataset static irrespective of the filter is to do something like following but on a query level :-

1) Create a standalone table with all the distinct STEP_COMPLETED_DATE values

2) FULL OUTER JOIN the main dataset on the standalone table on STEP_COMPLETED_DATE.For matching dates, keep the existing measure value and for non matching default to 0.

The above solution will be okay if the volume of main dataset is not huge.

PS - Even I am interested to know how to keep the dataset static irrespective of the filter