1A

1B2
      3D2
      1A2
      3D2
      3C2

The fixed colum is a calculated field exactly like this:

{ FIXED [num_2] : COUNTD([type_1]) }

This so I can get how many type_1 values are there in each num_2 values. The fixed column is what i get. It's perfectly right, but in the end that's not exactly what i need. The point here is I need the Sum of how many values are there in each num_2 values. In other words and applying to this reduced and adapted case, I need to Sum "2" (from the amount of type_1 values attached to the num_2 "1" value) to "2" (from the amount of type_1 values attached to the num_2 "3" value). Can you get what I mean? The problem I'm having is I can't just apply a sum on the Fixed column, since its output would be "12", instead of "4" - the number I wanna get.

I'm trying to think a way of just filling in the fixed column with the matching value of its calculated field only in the first row which the num_2 appears. Just like this:

num_2

type_1

Fixed

1A

1B0
      3D2
      1A0
      3D0
      3C0

This way I'll be able to add up it all with no problems.

Unfortunately i can't provide you any data or print from my database or anything else. It's a pretty confidential data. It might be important say that it's a very big database too, about 130 million records.

Thanks in advance.