1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 12, 2018 11:28 AM by Matt Lutton

Multi filter option in calendar with all dates showing

Romil Godha

I have made a calendar, but I am unable to make a multi filter for this calendar.

Is there a way to make a multi filter for this calendar and also show all the dates at the same time.

If I select a value on the multi filter, I want to show all dates along with data for the value that I have selected.

• 1. Re: Multi filter option in calendar with all dates showing
          Matt Lutton

Hi Romil,

Can you illustrate or mockup what you are expecting as results?  I'm not understanding from the text and viewing the workbook.  What is it you'd like to have happen in the visualization, and how will the user interact?  I'm not sure what you mean by "multil filter and also show all dates at the same time".  Do you mean in the viz, or in the filter?

Of course, filtering on a date will always remove data from the visualization, so if you are hoping to choose a Month but still see all dates, a Filter will not get you there.

If you'd like to give another shot at describing the problem, someone will gladly help if there is a solution that can be applied. Happy analyzing!