4 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2018 2:30 PM by Joe Oppelt

User Filter by Employee ID

Ruby Delgado

Hello,

I have created a dashboard and successfully created the following User Filter based on the following:

AD group - ALES_admin_dist (which lists principal and assistant principals assigned to that school) I then assigned each of these AD groups to the corresponding School Codes

I am however now attempting to connect teachers to their classroom rosters. I am struggling on how to achieve this. My data contains the following:

Example:

Chavez, Synde (teacher_name)          123456(teacher BadgeNUM)               Collins, Billie     (stu_name)          654321(stu_ID)          000 (school_ID)

Chavez, Synde (teacher_name)          123456(teacher BadgeNUM)               Duarte, Charlie (stu_name)           789456(stu_ID)         000 (school_ID)

Chavez, Synde (teacher_name)          123456(teacher BadgeNUM)               Hill, Connie       (stu_name)          456123(stu_ID)          000 (school_ID)

Chavez, Synde (teacher_name)          123456(teacher BadgeNUM)               Johnson, Stuart(stu_name)          789951(stu_ID)          000 (school_ID)

We have over 1300 teachers, I really DO NOT want to have to attach EACH teacher User to BadgeID, manually as I did above. Any suggestions?