3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 27, 2018 9:15 AM by Steve Martin

    Calculated field working When Live but Null With Extract

    Doug Spavlik

      I have a calculated field that works great when using a live connection on Tableau Desktop 2018.1.   When I switch to an extract the file returns null values.  I thought maybe the slash was causing an issue but I removed those options and still had NULL results.  The calculation is below.  Any guidance is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

       

      Case [ID]

          WHEN '6733' THEN

              CASE [Document Placeholder Text]

                  WHEN 'Addendums' THEN [Document Placeholder Text]

                  WHEN 'Agency Agreement' THEN [Document Placeholder Text]

                  WHEN 'Business Disclosure' THEN [Document Placeholder Text]

                  WHEN 'Notice /CIS' THEN [Document Placeholder Text]

                  WHEN 'Disclosure' THEN [Document Placeholder Text]

              END

          WHEN '6734' THEN

              CASE [Document Placeholder Text]

                  WHEN 'Sale / Contract for Sale' THEN [Document Placeholder Text]

                  WHEN 'Transmittal' THEN [Document Placeholder Text]

              END

      END