3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 14, 2018 7:30 PM by Shinichiro Murakami

2 LODs to look at past week and future data

Harjeet kaur

I need help writing LOD calculation  

#1 I want to sum the number of last visit date filtered on Addressed flag =0 and seen flag = 0 and than i want to take that total and subtract it from the 'Target' and see if they are below or above the target last week.

#2 I want to sum the number of future dates per ID but subtract the upcoming 4 weeks

• 1. Re: 2 LODs to look at past week and future data
          Shinichiro Murakami

HI Harjeet,

Quite difficult understand what you mean by "Past" and "Future"

Could you specify what do you want to compare by "Date" range perspective. Are you using teal calendar today?

And if you provide the calculation sample with picking up specific IDs, that will help.

Regards,

Shin

• 2. Re: 2 LODs to look at past week and future data
            Harjeet kaur

date field is 'Pivot field values' and it has both past and future dates ( pivot field name)

for the first calculation i am looking to get is sum(number of records) for the for previous week  so the start of last week was (june 3) so i want the total of record for  jun 3 -jun 9th  ( but the weeks will change) and then subtract the from the target.

for the second calculation im looking to sum(number of records) after +4 weeks from today so i dont want to include any data from June10 - july 7 but everything after those dates.

• 3. Re: 2 LODs to look at past week and future data
              Shinichiro Murakami

HI Harjeet,

Then how you judge previous and future?

Because you have both past date an future date, it is one of the key.

Your statement says  : your week start at Sunday. (June 3) and are trying to include current week (June 10- 16 ), based on "Today" I guess ??

That means if PC datetime becomes June 17, previous automatically becomes June 10-16.and #2 exclusion  is June 17 - July 14.  is that correct assumptions?

Previous.

Future

Thanks,

Shin