You should bring them both into the dashboard and use the padding in layout or use blank objects to adjust the grand totals chart so that the left hand side has a blank space.
The axis should also be fixed so that both the charts use the exact same range:
1) Bring a horizontal container in:
2) Then bring in the two worksheets so that one is above and below the other, you can remove anything from the view you don't need:
2) Hide the title in the total worksheet:
3) Show the header in the worksheet for table and fix the axis:
4) Then hide the headers and go to the totals table and fix the axis there. In the dashboard, fit both worksheets to entire view:
5) Click on the totals worksheet and go to layout and update the left padding:
Please see the attached workbook.
Total Q_v10.2.twbx 30.5 MB
Thanks LIU -
When I say same axis can we put total with split in the same sheet (or)
if you see the worksheet 1 and 2, I am unable to have share common filter "YEAR L --> table calc between sheets cuz that is calculated at different levels
could you please help me in this regards.
For some reason the other post was deleted by someone. could you guys help me in this regards
I tried to mock up the data, but it was too huge and I failed.
Basic concept is like these posts.
But big workarouds might be needed and performance hits are also concerned.
Combining on dashboard may be more realistic.