See description below. This is a growing data warehouse group using the Health Catalyst database and Tableau, SQL and statistical packages on the visualization side.
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com if interested. Competitive salary.
Job Description: Analytics Developer, Data Management and Analytics
Develop analytics, reports, dashboards, and software to support Westchester Medical Center Health Network’s transition to a performance excellence-based system. Participate in the development of our requirements, software development, project management and workflow processes and team norms. Research and implement new software and business intelligence technologies. Participate in network educational activities around healthcare system and technology domains. This position reports to the Vice President, Data Management & Analytics.
DM&A is developing an enterprise data warehouse (Health Catalyst) and an integrated analytics system (Tableau Server). This is a fast-paced, highly challenging environment that provides opportunities to continuously learn and improve your skills.
- Develop dashboards, reports, predictive calculators, analytical tools to support population health management , quality improvement, benchmarking , projections, revenue cycle analysis, compliance and other areas
- Development of user and technical requirements
- Participate in regular project review sessions for assessment and planning
- Help design and develop DM&A software architecture, development methodology, release management strategies, team norms
- Choose and implement research and development projects
The candidate should have:
- A Master’s degree in information management, mathematics, statistics, finance, healthcare administration or business administration or related field preferred.
- A passion for data and analytics with five to ten years of experience in analytics and/or software development.
- Strong Tableau, UI design, SQL, communication and team skills required
- At least two years’ experience delivering dashboards with health care data
- Exceptional communication skills – written, verbal and listening
- Ability to interpret data and its relevance on a wide range of health topics
- Experience with electronic health records, health information systems and health care applications.
- Experience with development of clinical and financial quality measures preferred
- Experience with SQL Server, SharePoint and background in statistics preferred