3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2018 10:42 AM by William Aubrey

Tableau Developer Position in Nashville

William Aubrey

Greetings from Charlotte, NC!

There is an open Tableau Developer position with a healthcare company in downtown Nashville. Some of the duties/skills are listed below.  If you would like to be introduced to the staffing firm hiring for this position, please drop me a note.

(To the community moderators, please do let me know if you would prefer NOT to have opportunities posted here. I'll remove this post.)

Duties:

Tableau Developer

The developer will work closely with business users and understand their requirements. The candidate must have experience with Tableau product. In this role, the developer will use their experience with Tableau to work closely with business users to understand their requirements and build to meet their needs. The Tableau Developer will work on developing and delivering, managing and tracking end user requests and troubleshooting Tableau issues.

Skills:

Responsibilities and Skills

• Format and manipulate data based on user requirements
      • Troubleshoot & resolve report quality and/or performance issues 
      • Ability to translate business need into data visualizations.
      • Understand basic statistical routines (mean, percentiles, significance, correlations) with ability to apply in data analysis
      • Excellent analytical and critical thinking skills using Tableau and SQL debugging skills
      • Experienced in developing rich, interactive reports and dashboards integrating various reporting components from multiple sources
      • Design, develop, test, and deploy solutions using Tableau dashboards
      • Fluent in constructing SQL stored procedures, view, and function