0 Replies Latest reply on May 24, 2018 6:28 AM by Stephanie Diekmann

Cognos Consultant

Stephanie Diekmann

I know this is a Tableau forum, but I figured that they are folks out there who also use Cognos.  My employer is looking for a short-term Cognos trainer/consultant. The announcement is listed below. If you are interested or know anyone who may be interested, please contact Dr. Katherine Draughon at kdraughon@usi.edu/812-465-1630.

Stephanie Diekmann

University of Southern Indiana

*******************************************************************************************

The University of Southern Indiana is seeking an experienced Cognos professional to provide training in, and consulting services for, our use of IBM Cognos Analytics v11.0.8. Primary focus areas include familiarizing our user base with the new Cognos interface (navigation, scheduling reports/jobs, viewing report output, etc...), along with basic and advanced training in Cognos Analysis Studio. If time permits, secondary focus areas, such as using Active Reports and Dashboards, would be explored. To provide users with realistic data reporting scenarios, training would utilize the existing USI Operational Data Store and existing USI Cognos v10.2 reports wherever possible.

This is a consultant position that would require the individual to travel to USI for a few days to provide on-site training for report writers in various offices using different higher education data sets (i.e. HR, Financial Aid, Finance, Student, etc.). Additional consulting services could be provided remotely.

Please contact Dr. Katherine Draughon, CDO  for more information. kdraughon@usi.edu / 812-465-1630