9 Replies Latest reply on May 17, 2018 1:42 PM by Milton Forde

Aggregate and Non-Aggregate Mix Calculation

Milton Forde

Hello!

I'm trying to do a calculation that uses an aggregate and non aggregate mix.  I've looked at the past posts and I thought I figured it out by using the ATTR function, but when I did this the calculation became a measure and more importantly, I am getting Null, not seeing my breakouts.  Below is an example of what I am trying to do.

I feel I'm missing an additional step, but can't seem to figure it out and I'm hoping that someone will be able to help me out here.  Attached is my work book ver 10.1.  Segment Size is the calculation built which I need to be a dimension showing the break outs so I can see amount of dollars for each group.  Here is the internal calculation used.

IF  ([Dollars per Eq Vol] >= 0.781 AND ATTR([Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD")

)THEN "super premium > 0.781 "

else if ([Dollars per Eq Vol] >= 0.641 AND [Dollars per Eq Vol] <= 0.78  AND ATTR

([Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD")

)THEN "premium 0.641 - 0.78 "

else if ([Dollars per Eq Vol] >= 0.491 AND [Dollars per Eq Vol] <= 0.64 AND ATTR

([Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD" OR [Sub-Category] = "POD")

)THEN "mainstream 0.491 - 0.64 "

else if ([Dollars per Eq Vol] < 0.49 AND ATTR

)THEN "value < 0.49 "

END

END

END

END

Thank you in advance for your help.

-Milton