6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 28, 2018 4:03 PM by conacher

Displaying several different calculated values only in a totals line (not in the body of the report).

conacher

Hello,

I'm trying to replicate the reports (see attached) particularly the ones contained in the "Cause by District" tab.  I'm close by I don't know how to add calculations contained in the workbook sheet "Grand totals W HEADERS" to the main sheet, "Totals correct gold lines".  I thought perhaps I could add the two sheets to one dashboard but that's proving more difficult than I anticipated.  I'm looked at last, index, and size but can't seem to find the combination that tells the report that I only want those specific totals on the bottom "Total Count" row. 

I generally use the "Empire Educational Systems, Inc., report for comparison because it includes the most data (total = 135).

Any tips on printing the entire report in a readable manner on either legal or tabloid size paper would be most appreciated as well.

Thank you!

~S

P.S. Packaged workbook 10.5 attached along with sample reports I'm trying to replicate.