2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 29, 2018 4:09 AM by ssan k

Change Header name for each column

ssan k

I have a data with ID's and their qualification with the header name such as certifications, Advance degree only, Multiple degrees and Single certification in a Yes/No format

I am trying to show the data in 4 bar charts like 1) No Certifications (3) 2) Only Advance Degree (6) 3) Single certifications (17) and 4) Multiple Degree (19). Counts are mentioned in the bracket.

Capture.JPG

I need to rename each column with just a name of the above-mentioned header name rather than yes/no. However, if change name of one column, the other column name also changes. Kindly suggest adding an individual name for each column.

• 1. Re: Change Header name for each column
          Jennifer VonHagel

Hi, you can create an IF statement to name each possible combination of results:

IF [Certifications] = 'No' AND [Advance Degree only] = 'No' AND [Mutiple Degree] = 'No' AND [Single Certification] = 'No'

THEN 'No Certifications'

ELSEIF [Certifications] = 'No' AND [Advance Degree only] = 'Yes' AND [Mutiple Degree] = 'No' AND [Single Certification] = 'No'

THEN 'Only Advance Degree'

ELSEIF [Certifications] = 'Yes' AND [Advance Degree only] = 'No' AND [Mutiple Degree] = 'No' AND [Single Certification] = 'Yes'

THEN 'Single Certification'

ELSEIF [Certifications] = 'Yes' AND [Advance Degree only] = 'No' AND [Mutiple Degree] = 'Yes' AND [Single Certification] = 'No'

THEN 'Multiple Degree'

ELSE 'Certs: ' + [Certifications] + '; Adv Deg: ' + [Advance Degree only] + '; Mult Deg: ' + [Mutiple Degree] + '; Sing Cert: ' + [Single Certification]

END

Is this the result you're looking for?

Best,

Jennifer

• 2. Re: Change Header name for each column
            ssan k

Thats exactly what I am looking for. Thank Jennifer VonHagel