Have sales of 10 items
want to display a bar chart ,see attached workbook
the top 75% items as per sales value should be displayed and the rest 25% should be clubbed as (Others).
This help? Create Sets
Set is not dynamic and try with top and others
Please find my solution attached as well as screenshot below for reference.
Hope this helps
Become a Viz Whiz on the Forums!
Support the Community and master Tableau.
Retrieving data ...