Thanks for your effort & response. Really Helpful.
But I have few doubts in it:-
1) My requirement is to create two separate filters
2) I need to display the percentage difference in new column
3) If we pivot the table, rows count will bee incremented right? So if we are handling large data sets, Will it cause performance issue?
4) I'm going to read the data from MySQL DB, Seems pivot option is not available while we reading data from databases.
Is my above doubts are possible? Sorry to trouble you again.
You can pivot your MySQL data using custom sql,check below link
Do you want it in this way:
Please find the twbx solution file.
Hope this helps you.
Book3-Community.twbx 14.5 KB
HI Piyush Supekar,
Thanks much. It is working as I expected. I'm going to ask one question & one help from you.
1) As i asked to Tushar, If we pivot the table, rows count will bee incremented right? So if we are handling large data sets, Will it cause performance issue? Because My data source has million records.
1) I'm gonna try with this large data source & going to add more filters like this. So if i face any doubts. Can i reach you out? I don't think Tableau community has facility to point the doubts to specific person's directly.
Thank you so much Tushar & Piyush Supekar. You guys save my time a lot. Thanks a lot.