The "Abc" is a placeholder that goes away when a measure is added to worksheet; if you just keep building what you need then it won't be there long. However, here is a work-around:
- Assuming that [Business Name] is already on the Rows shelf,
- Drag [Business Name] from the Dimensions on the left and drop it on the Text tile in the Marks shelf
- Click the Text tile
- Click the ellipsis to edit
- Remove the reference to [Business Name] and close
- Consider removing the column divider line
Again, as soon as you add any data to display for those business names, the "Abc" will automatically go away, so hopefully you won't need these steps.
1 of 1 people found this helpful
Just drag last of your measure to texti mean whatever last you have on row drag it to text and for heading type name of Header in the column directly
I usually change the text color to match the background color of the pane. I have also created a field called filler and then hidden it after putting in the sheet. This is done by right clicking on the header and selecting hide.